Want to Prevent Slips on that Shiny, Slippery Floor Tile?
Wish there was a way to prevent slips on shiny floor tiles without having to rip it all out and replace it?
Well hold on to your britches because a company called Miracle Sealants Company has come out with a product that they say will stop the slip. It’s called:
511 Anti-Slip Formula
It’s designed for the anti-slip protection of all tile and stone surfaces.
Miracle Sealants states that 511 Anti-Slip Formula is not a surface coating and will not alter the natural look. All surfaces treated are less slippery.
You can purchase it from Miracle Sealants by the pint or quart or Amazon. And it is very reasonably priced..
Here are answers to some of the questions you may have:
- Can I apply it myself?
- Yes, all you need is a sealer applicator sold my Miracle Sealants or a clean white towel, micro fiber, paint roller or paint brush, rubber gloves, goggles.
- How long does it take to dry?
- Once applied, leave on for 3-5 minutes then remove with a clean white towel or micro fiber. Allow 24 – 72 hours to fully cure
- How long will it last?
- Re-application is necessary every 6-12 months depending on surface and day to day foot traffic
- Does it have an odor? If so, how long does it last?
- It does have an odor and must be applied in a well ventilated area away from heat and open flames
- Can it be used indoors or outdoors?
- Yes to both
- Is it safe for food surfaces?
- How much does it cover?
- A quart will cover from 100 – 750 sq. ft. depending on the porosity of your surface
- Is this product for residential or commercial flooring?
- It can be used for both Residential and Commercial applications and for most every type of surface
DID YOU KNOW?
According to NFSI – National Floor Safety Institute, half of all accidental deaths in the home are caused by a fall. Most fall injuries in the home happen at ground level, not from an elevation. Each year in the United States, one of every three persons over the age of 65 will experience a fall.
To get more information on their product go to www.miraclesealants.com
Check in next week for another helpful tip, or solution to a problem, or just for blumin’ fun information.
For now, this is Stacey with Ranieri Reports
Have an astonishing week!